Pocket-sized handbook of nursing care plans for more than 50 illnesses and conditions. Features OASIS items in the assessment section and ICD-9 diagnostic codes in the care plan sections. For home care nurse practitioners. Outline format. Wire-spiral binding.
- Care plans are organized by body systems to allow for quick retrieval of information.
- Both short-term and long-term outcomes are included in the care plans to aid evaluation of the care provided.
- Detailed assessment guidelines are provided for all body systems to facilitate complete and comprehensive client examinations.
- Guidelines for environmental and safety assessments aid in the appraisal and improvement of clients' living conditions.
- Client and caregiver interventions are outlined in the care plans to promote active client participation in self-care.
- The convenient pocket size makes transportation and use convenient to home health nurses.
- Appendices on documentation guidelines, laboratory values, medication administration, home care resources, and standard precautions provide quick access to useful home care information.
No Risk Guarantee
Copyright ©2020 PMIC. All Rights Reserved.
Practice Management Information Corporation
4727 Wilshire Boulevard, Suite 302
Los Angeles, CA 90010