The new 2nd edition provides "best practice" guidelines written in collaboration with key home health care professionals. Comprehensive and easy-to-use, the new second edition provides a practical approach to establishing safe, medically necessary, family-centered home care for pediatric patients.
Topics covered include:
- Home management of specific illnesses and injuries
- Medical technology and equipment for home use
- Home visits by physicians
- Pain management at home
- Transporting the medically fragile child
- Family issues and expectations
No Risk Guarantee
Copyright ©2020 PMIC. All Rights Reserved.
Practice Management Information Corporation
4727 Wilshire Boulevard, Suite 302
Los Angeles, CA 90010