A must-have working guidebook designed to provide step-by-step technical guidance for the physician practice that has made the decision to move from paper based records to electronic health records. This handbook will pave the way for a successful move to a digital, efficient practice. Complete features include:
- Security Preparedness - stay up to date with security issues, federal regulations and learn techniques to help manage your security risks.
- Organizational Readiness - Access workflow analyses to help assess your practice's IT readiness and determine a path for change management.
- EHR Implementation - Common pitfalls and how to overcome them.
- How to measure your EHR Return on Investment-use your electronic data to improve workflow efficiency, find new revenue streams, improve patient communications and more.
- Remittance Implementation - Learn basic rules common to each of the transaction standards and characteristics of the remittance transaction with a focus on data segments.
No Risk Guarantee
Copyright ©2017 PMIC. All Rights Reserved.
Practice Management Information Corporation
4727 Wilshire Boulevard, Suite 302
Los Angeles, CA 90010