PDRŽ has been the authoritative source on prescription drugs for more than 60 years. Found in virtually every physician's office, pharmacy, clinic, and library, no medical reference is more current, more recognized, or more respected. Now in its 68th year, PDR contains full FDA-approved drug label information, including warnings and precautions, drug interactions, and hundreds of full-color pill images. Every label in PDR includes information on dosages, side effects, and safety information, such as contraindications, pregnancy ratings, and interactions with other drugs, food, or alcohol. Data on clinical trials is also included.
This year's edition features:
- New FDA approved drug information (approved in 2011)
- Most commonly prescribed drugs organized by brand and generic name, manufacturer, and therapeutic category
- Dosage, usage information, warnings, and drug interactions
- Full-size, full-color product photos cross-referenced to the drug labeling
- 3,000+ pages of drug reference information
- And much more
No Risk Guarantee
Copyright ©2017 PMIC. All Rights Reserved.
Practice Management Information Corporation
4727 Wilshire Boulevard, Suite 302
Los Angeles, CA 90010