Health insurance companies will never tell you your
fees are too low. Now you can find out for yourself.
"For every single physician that anyone can find who is over-charging I can find nine who aren't charging enough." James B. Davis, "The Billion Dollar Biller"
View sample pages
Medical Fees 2017 includes everything you need to review your fees, set fees for new services, challenge low payments from third party payers, and evaluate managed care contracts. The fees are based on an analysis of over 1 billion actual claims submitted to third party payers.
Medical Fees 2017 includes:
Includes a comprehensive introduction and listings for over 8,500 CPT codes with expanded descriptions, fees at the 50th, 75th and 90th percentiles, plus Medicare fees and relative values (RVUs). Also includes geographic adjustment factors to help you fine-tune the data to your geographic area of practice.
- UCR and Medicare fees for most CPT codes
- Suggested fees for most new CPT codes
- Fees for modifier - 26, professional component
- Fees for modifier - TC, technical component
- Complete descriptions for procedures and services
- Review your fee schedule against national and local
- Set fees for new or never before performed procedures
- Maximize your payments from Medicare and private carriers
- Challenge low allowances and payments by health insurance companies
- Review managed care contracts to determine if payments are fair and reasonable
No Risk Guarantee
Copyright ©2018 PMIC. All Rights Reserved.
Practice Management Information Corporation
4727 Wilshire Boulevard, Suite 302
Los Angeles, CA 90010