Join the PMIC Coder's Club and receive FREE CPT®, ICD-9-CM and HCPCS code updates throughout the year...plus compliance alerts, newsletters and special offers. Membership in The Coder's Club is absolutely free...no purchase is required. Plus, you can opt-out anytime with a simple click.
We know it's hard to keep track of all the coding and compliance changes, especially those that come in between code book editions. That's why we started The Coder's Club.
Now you can keep all of your CPT, HCPCS and ICD-9-CM codes completely current throughout the year without purchasing expensive “updateable” coding books. When updates or errata for the codes are released by the AMA, CMS and other agencies, we will format them in easy-to-read and print formats, then send them to you as an e-mail attachment immediately.
Coder’s Club Benefits
All Coding Club members with valid e-mail addresses will receive:
Click the button below to submit your email, name, address and telephone information. You will receive an email requesting that you confirm your membership request. Your membership will be activated when you respond to the email request.
- CPT, HCPCS, and ICD-9-CM information and errata, as released by the AMA, CMS and other agencies.
- Coding and compliance e-mail alerts
- Newsletters with coding and industry information
- Serialized chapters of PMIC coding, reimbursement and practice management text books
- Special offers available only to club members
Your Privacy is Important to Us
- We will only send an e-mail when we have information that we think is important to you.
- You can opt-out of this program at any time.
- We promise we will never rent, sell or give any information about you or your organization to any outside company for purposes unrelated to your business with PMIC.
CPT is a registered trademark of the American Medical Association