View sample pages
The Coding Guide Oral Surgery & Dental Crossover Claims represents the ultimate procedure to diagnosis code linking reference for the oral surgery and dental practice.
The selection of CDT codes, CPT® codes and ICD-10-CM links included in the Coding Guide are based on a computer analysis of over 200 million actual health insurance claims submitted to third party payers. The analysis program is designed and supervised by our in-house medical staff and coding experts so that only statistically reliable data are included.
The Coding Guide Oral Surgery & Dental Crossover Claims includes:
Current Dental Terminology © 2016 American Dental Association. All rights reserved.
- Comprehensive glossary of coding and billing terminology
- Comprehensive introduction to CDT, CPT®
and diagnostic coding
- CDT codes with linkages to ICD-10-CM codes
- CPT® codes reported by oral surgeons with linkages to ICD-10-CM codes.
- Introduction to the ICD-10, SNODENT and SNO-DDS diagnostic coding systems
- Complete instructions for the ADA Dental and CMS 1500 claim forms
No Risk Guarantee
Copyright ©2018 PMIC. All Rights Reserved.
Practice Management Information Corporation
4727 Wilshire Boulevard, Suite 302
Los Angeles, CA 90010