Each 2019 Coding Guide includes:
- Comprehensive introduction to CPT®, ICD-10-CM,and
- National correct coding requirements for your specialty
- Documentation guidelines
- CPT® 2019 codes most commonly reported by your specialty with full descriptions and coding notes
- ICD-10-CM 2019 diagnosis codes most commonly reported to support the listed CPT® code(s)
- HCPCS 2019 supply, materials and injection codes most commonly reported by your specialty
- Current Medicare edits including relative values (RVU), post-op days, coverage restrictions, policies regarding multiple procedures, bilateral procedures, payment for assistant surgeon, and more.
- Current and complete CCI edits with modifier indicators
No Risk Guarantee
Copyright ©2018 PMIC. All Rights Reserved.
Practice Management Information Corporation
4727 Wilshire Boulevard, Suite 302
Los Angeles, CA 90010