View sample pages
The Coding Guide Dental Services represents the ultimate coding reference for your dental practice. Starting with a comprehensive introduction to CDT®, CPT® and ICD-9-CM coding, the Coding Guide Dental Services includes a comprehensive glossary of coding and billing terminology, correct coding requirements, and documentation guidelines, followed by CDT® codes with coverage notes and ICD-9-CM code links, plus CPT® codes commonly reported by dentists and oral surgeons, and a complete list of ICD-9-CM codes reported by dental professionals.
The selection of CDT® codes, CPT® codes and ICD-9-CM links included in the Coding Guide are based on a computer analysis of over 200 million actual health insurance claims submitted to third party payers. The analysis program is designed and supervised by our in-house medical staff and coding experts so that only statistically reliable data are included.
The Coding Guide Dental Services includes:
CDT® is a registered trademark of the American Dental Association (ADA).
- Comprehensive gloassary of coding and billing terminology
- Comprehensive introduction to CDT®,CPT®
and ICD-9-CM coding
- CDT® codes with linkages to ICD-9-CM codes
- CPT® codes reported by dental professionals with linkages to ICD-9-CM codes
- Complete list of ICD-9-CM codes used by dental professionals
- Complete instructions for the ADA Dental claim form
- Complete instructions for the CMS1500 claim form
CPT® is a registered trademark of the American Medical Association (AMA).